Friday, January 6, 2023

There’s no one I feel safe taking about my milestone

I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. I’m 29 and I’ve never really had any success ever in losing weight. I’d go like a week eating “healthy” and trying to work out and it would never stick.

In September I got new health insurance and was offered to join a weight loss program that gave you a free digital scale so said fuck it why not. I was not very happy to find out my initial weight clocked in at just shy of 423 pounds. Seeing that number really made me realize I need to make changes.

My progress has not been staggering, I’m not going to lie. The holidays in particular were an extremely stressful time for a multitude of reasons. But today I stepped on the scale and it was under 400. It took longer than I was hoping but it’s truly an accomplishment in my mind. I still have my moments of poor health choices but it’s a far cry from how I was even just a year ago. But I also feel like it’s not something I can go around celebrating with any of my friends or anything. So I just thought I’d post here. It’s a start. Here’s to getting it under 300 in 2023.

submitted by /u/bill_e_midnight
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZaTLA2t

No comments:

Post a Comment