Saturday, January 7, 2023

Time to say Good Bye to Burnout + depression weight gain from 2022

I (f25) have been on sick-leave all of 2022, due to clinical burnout, and in that time i suddenly went from walking 10-15k steps a day to being completely sedentary, comfort eating and gaining a sweet tooth (i never liked candy before, only baked goods) and drinking more alcohol than ever (it's honestly not that bad, i just almost never ever drank alcohol prior to this)

Now just the thought of leaving my apartment feels like such a HUGE step. I am tired. I am heavy. I feel sluggish and lethargic. And I want to be done feeling this way.

I went from 75kg (165 lbs) to somewhere around 92,6kg (204 lbs) in one year.
(but when i weighed myself this morning it was 94 kg :'( )

I am 185cm (6ft) tall.

Tomorrow, I'm going to sit down and make a plan for my weight loss.
I'm thinking about trying to commit to 10k steps a day to start with and eat about 1600 calories.

Am so excited to actually be a part of this wonderful sub and not just be a lurker <3
I posted BEFORE/START pics in r/loseweight if anyone is interested

x

submitted by /u/juicy_peach_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tbKs6I

No comments:

Post a Comment