Sunday, August 23, 2026

3-Month Weight Loss Journey - Looking for Support & Feedback

Hi gym girls! I’m starting a 3-month weight loss journey and would love some support, accountability, and feedback on my plan.

I’m currently 172 lbs and my goal is to get as close to 145 lbs by November 21st if I can. I know that’s a very ambitious goal, so I’m focusing on consistency, getting stronger, and losing fat in a sustainable way.

My plan is:

* Gym 4-5x a week
* About 40 minutes of strength training + 40 minutes of cardio each workout
* Protein-focused meals with chicken, turkey, fish, rice/potatoes and lots of veggies
* Snacks like Greek yogurt, fruit, protein shakes and hard-boiled eggs
* I usually skip breakfast and just have my coffee, then eat lunch and dinner
* Cutting back on takeout, sweets and unnecessary snacking
* Staying active and getting my steps in outside of the gym

I’d love to hear from anyone who has done a similar weight loss journey. Does this sound like a good plan? Any advice?

submitted by /u/kpcybertech
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/aRQ4rpv

No comments:

Post a Comment