Wednesday, August 19, 2026

How to not self sabotage?!?!!

I’m (26F) just in the beginning of my ON GOING weight loss journey since middle school. 10 years later I’m still struggling to truly figure it out. I keep losing and regaining the same 10 pounds. After a really good week and a bit i felt super confident all ready set myself up for success week 2. Felt a mindset switch, I was relieved. Felt like the real deal. But oh my gosh this week it’s like I’m self sabotaging the progress. I can’t stop craving sweets and carbs. I can’t seem to stop, not even trying. I’m not doing anything I said I would, I know what I need to do but doing it seems so hard. Any tips would be great. I know my adhd doesn’t help so I have systems that I thought was working. I’m trying to catch this one fast so I can make some progress! I want to be able to trust in myself and actually lose this weight that is causing my physical and emotional pain, but here I am stuck in the loop 😪

submitted by /u/jroxy99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/baEYnZr

No comments:

Post a Comment