Hey everyone, I lost 55 pounds since May of last year, but I haven’t had a period since February of this year. I haven’t had any birth control in this time frame. Is this something anyone else has dealt with?
I don’t want to gain any weight back as I have finally reached a normal and healthy weight for the first time since I was a child. I plan on visiting a doctor in September, but if anyone has had the same issue, would you mind sharing how you handled it? Are there certain foods I should try eating to balance my hormones? I know all our bodies are different, so I realize something that works for you may not work for me.
I have also been under a ton of stress for a long time and I’m wondering if that’s contributed at all. I work in childcare and struggle financially, so I often feel overwhelmed. Maybe it’s a combination? I’m not sure how worried I should be about this problem.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QkINEnJ
No comments:
Post a Comment