I'm a 28 yo woman, 5'6" & around 300 lbs. I want to lose weight to improve my physical health & stamina, as I'm noticing more & more issues with my mobility, stamina, pain, etc. & I'm sick of being scared & anxious & in pain all the time. My father was also diagnosed with diabetes recently & I found out I'm prediabetic & have insulin resistance. I'm less interested in reaching a certain number on the scale than I am in just being able to be healthy & do the things I want to do, but I'd like to lose 75-100lbs probably.
However, I hear so much about how impossible it is to keep weight off long term & how almost everyone eventually regains all the weight, & it makes me feel hopeless & like it's not even worth starting if I'm almost certainly going to fail & never be able to keep the weight off. Since I'm fairly young, it seems so daunting to know I'll have to fight myself every day for the next 40+ years, especially with a neurodivergent brain. Does anyone have tips to fight this feeling? Is it really possible to maintain a large weight loss? Any encouragement or anything? Thanks!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WchEDlq
No comments:
Post a Comment