Saturday, August 29, 2026

NSV First time in 10 years I’ve bought jeans at a regular store

I (57F) started my journey of weight loss and better health on Aug 13, 2025. To date I’ve lost 97 lbs, starting at 261 lbs and now at 164 lbs (5’3”). When I started I was wearing 24W jeans, which is a 44-46 waist. Today I bought regular Levi jeans at a regular store, size 14, or 32.

I still have weight to lose but I started at morbodly obese (Class III) and now I’m in the overweight BMI category.

I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes just after starting my weight loss journey. My A1C wae 6.9. After several months of only calorie counting and exercise, and losing 35 lbs, my doctor put me on Metformin and Ozempic. My A1C is now 5.2.

I feel so much better mentally and physically. Cut out all junk food, eat lots of protein and fibre. Ozempic has been so good for me. It cut the food noise entirely and my appetite decreased a lot. I feel full so fast. I often wonder if that’s how all the regular sized people are through their whole lives. Sometimes I feel a bit jealous because weight/overeating has been a struggle my WHOLE LIFE. But that’s just life I guess. Not fair, but no point in complaining or comparing.

submitted by /u/MoreCanadianThanYou
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/94CzZuE

No comments:

Post a Comment