Monday, August 10, 2026

Just bought new jeans/belt for work and it's making me spiral out of control irrationally *VENT*

TL;DR - Just needed to vent about getting new clothes due to recent weight loss and the more snug fit is making my body dysmorphia hit harder than normal

Just need to vent and maybe get some feedback/words of wisdom from the community.

Just recently got past my first goal weight and am 198.2 lbs so I decided it was time to invest in some new clothes and jeans/belt for work. I got a 38x32 (used to be 46x32) and got a belt that goes from 38" - 32" waist and once I got to work and started walking around all I can think about is how tight these jeans/belt are on me.... They're not too small by any means, I just think I'm so much more confident in looser fitting clothes unfortunately.

Idk why I just feel terrible about myself in these new jeans and feel like I literally gained weight just by wearing them... I did eat at maintenance this weekend so the bloating/retention is probably a factor in this along with my BED. (In therapy working on it currently)

Does anyone else have this issue when finally switching out their wardrobe into clothes that fit their current weight better? I don't want to just wear baggy clothes to feel more comfortable as I had to get thru this whole meltdown the prior time I got smaller jeans, it's just bugging me that I hit a huge milestone for me but still feel gross in my own skin... my body dysmorphia is TERRIBLE

submitted by /u/meatballs223
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TwqVBXP

No comments:

Post a Comment