Hi!
Went from 71 to 61kg (156~134lbs) in about five months (male, 29, 177cm). I've improved my body composition and look obviously thinner. I can see the vascularity on my lower stomach and thighs, dropped pant sizes, the works. I'm not a gym dude, so I just walk 15~15k steps daily, and do some calisthenics.
But my face and neck are still on the thicker side. I have an oval face and full cheeks that only started getting slightly slimmer now.
I've been 100% consistent with my caloric intake on weekdays, and rarely go a bit over on saturdays, but I've recently went on a 5-day binge (saturday to wednesday, was on vacation), and just the bloating from water retention and such is enough to ran my face back to what it was before I lost the ten kilos.
Obviously, going on a weight loss journey makes you susceptible to some sort of visual warping of what your body actually looks like, but being a (literal) big head on a slim body is fucking me up. The fact that slight weight gain can give me back the little bit of cheeks that I lost is also really annoying. I also don't have much more fat to lose before I start getting into "too light" territory, so it's not like I can keep going lower until I see some more obvious results in my face.
I've seen people comment that it's good to have a fuller face while young, because we naturally lose fat in our faces as we get older. I'm almost thirty and still have the same baby face from yesteryear!
How are you full-cheek'd boys and girls coping?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XrKSgH1
No comments:
Post a Comment