Monday, August 3, 2026

Any tips to balance dating and weight loss

I’ve been dating someone for a month now (met up 6 times) and each time we always end up having something to eat and a few drinks. For the last few dates I’ve been limiting my drinks to 1-2. However the meals we go out for. And it’s been turning into a weekly thing. I don’t want to say no to outing but does anyone have any tips on balancing this?it doesn’t help that because if jobs they’re not free until Sunday evenings so most places except bars are shut

I’ve notice that while I have still lost weight overall the rate is drastically reduced? For example in a month I could see a loss of between 3-4kg but this month it was about 1.1kg.

We hung out yesterday and I’ve woken up a bit yucky today I don’t know how to explain it.

It’s my first time dating someone so I don’t know if explaining I’m losing weight is ok? The person I’m dating is really skinny and tall

submitted by /u/Material_Scallion_92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4BFLJka

No comments:

Post a Comment