Saturday, August 1, 2026

Buying Clothes that Fit

How do you handle getting clothes that fit during weight loss? I newly gained weight in the last year so most of my clothes don’t fit me and I am totally struggling with the mindset of “Oh I don’t want to buy too many clothes in my current size because I want to fit back into my old clothes soon” BUT I also really enjoy styling myself and I currently hate most of my clothes because I’m only buying practical things that fit in the interim. I’m also trying to be careful to not spend too much $$$ in this time. But I’ve also heard the perspective of “You shouldn’t try to make fitting into old clothes a goal” - and I’m not exactly sure what is a healthy mindset to have right now. How are you guys dealing with this? Any tips or tricks to help with this?

I need a perspective shift to help me!

submitted by /u/Wooden-Spot-801
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VPZOWNS

No comments:

Post a Comment