Friday, August 28, 2026

Weight changes

Hi everyone—looking for advice.

I’m a 5’9 female in my late 20s. For most of my adult life my weight has fluctuated in the mid 140s (healthy BMI). Last year due to some life changes & stress I had restricted eating habits and lost weight to 120s (underweight BMI). The past year I’ve dealt with binge eating and stress/compulsive overeating for which I’m now seeing a nutritionist and seeking out therapy.

With that said my weight after a year of disorder/binge eating is high 150s. I feel so bloated, don’t fit my clothes, don’t feel like myself.

My goal is to long term weigh 135-140. 120s was unhealthy and unsustainable. I just miss how I looked at 135-140. I don’t have much muscle.

My plan was to eat 1500 cal (100-130g protein daily) with moderate cardio, weekly yoga, and a couple light home strength workouts weekly. I think this roughly puts me around 135 lbs by mid December.

I’d greatly appreciate KIND & CONSTRUCTIVE feedback on weight loss, calorie deficit, & general advice. Please kind words only, this has been a stressful period of my life and I’m just trying to feel better about myself.

submitted by /u/Human_Ice_6083
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ReGbm4h

No comments:

Post a Comment