Saturday, August 22, 2026

Do you do no carb days and how do you reach your calorie goals on these days

My weight loss coach requires a lot of no carb days and low carb days and most of the time my calories don’t reach 1k ( my deficit is 1300).
We don’t do calorie counting but I tried to count my calories and it’s very low on most days and I’m afraid how that gonna impact my metabolism later on.
Why does this sub don’t allow short posts I have nothing more to say ugh
Anyways I also don’t eat a lot of diary because I have pcos so I could eat yogurt and milk but I don’t I’ve lost 5 kilos since 2 months now it’s good but I’m afraid I’ll stop losing weight

submitted by /u/Whateverbro_idk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/OKlIZS3

No comments:

Post a Comment