I just wanted to pop in here and ask if anyone has experienced something similar. I recently started my weight loss journey about ~2 weeks ago entering 3 weeks. I’ve lost a lot of water weight and I’d like to think some fat as well! I’ve been weightlifting 3x a week, and cardio whenever I get in the mood (I try to aim for 2x a week, whether it’s walking or jogging). I’ve also been tracking my calories and really focusing on getting protein and fibre in my diet.
I’ve tried losing weight multiple times in the past and wouldn’t even make it past a week. Albeit, I was doing it in ways that were unsustainable. I always thought I had no hope in weight loss and that my intense food noise would be an issue. I think another important thing to note is I’ve always struggled with binge eating.
But this is the first time I’ve attempted losing weight at a healthy deficit and the first time experiencing a loss of appetite 2-3 weeks in. Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this? Don’t get me wrong, I still crave certain foods (which I still eat and track, as long as I hit my calories + macros).
But as someone who has had a history of BED, I’m a little scared/skeptical of this and am scared I might break this streak and binge again and lose my progress.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3IN9szZ
No comments:
Post a Comment