So I lost 20 pounds in the last 6-7 months with a mild deficit. But my slow and steady weight loss ground to a halt this July. I spent three weeks absolutely spinning out about this, why did I plateau, is weight loss and a healthy BMI just not in the cards for me, was this because of my steps, eating out too much, an undiagnosed disorder or hormonal problems. I was checking all the TDEE calculators and couldn't figure out what was going wrong. In January 2026 it said I'd need to eat 1900 calories for mild weight loss but when I rechecked in July it said more like 1700, and I was like, they must have changed the formula, or wait, no, I calculated everything wrong, how did I screw up this badly?? Then it hit me that I've lost sufficient weight that my "deficit" has become my maintenance. Lol. I somehow forgot about this very basic fact because I never thought I'd be in this position! A happy cautionary tale about recalibration for others who are doing this for the first time too :)
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DeToYyt
No comments:
Post a Comment