5’3” 29f SW: 162 CW: 139 GW: 130-ish
Finally crossed the border from overweight to normal BMI this morning! I haven’t seen a number in the 130s on the scale since high school.
I’ve yo-yo dieted for years and finally this time just took it slow. Aimed for under 1500 calories per day, and didn’t beat myself up if I had a day a little bit over. Reminding myself that even if I ate 2000 calories, all I really did was add a day or two to my process has been really helpful for me.
I’ve also never had this much muscle mass in my life. My waist to hip ratio and the Navy standard all have me at decent body fat percentages, even though my BMI has been overweight until today. So I’m really not even sure what my goal weight should be, because I’ve always been “skinny fat” in the past. Just excited to see how things go as I continue to lose!
I’ve just now started to get comments on my weight loss and that I look great, and it’s extremely reassuring. Just feeling really grateful today!
I turn 30 here in the next few weeks and I’m super excited to usher in the new decade hopefully in better health than I’ve been in all through my 20s.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QHITcPL
No comments:
Post a Comment