So, i have had a chubby physique since puberty. before that i was petite. Anyway, so since puberty I've been trying to lose weight and honestly i was never consistent and i never did anything properly. I'll try diets, workouts, I'd walk but i was never consistent. So, now I'm 21F (soon will be 22) I want to really give it a serious go. But, I'm not sure if my plan is okay.
Hear me out. So, I've decided to keep my diet simple with only 2 meals a day including breakfast & dinner and no eating after 7:00PM. I don't want to stress too much about diet because I've noticed my patterns in past and i always give up if i find it hard. So, my meals will be simple including chapati with cooked vegetables and tea in the morning. I have my tea with milk and sugar. Tea is the only sugar I'm allowing myself. Other than this i plan to walk 10k steps everyday before midnight. I usually walk from 9-12 (i sleep around 1:00Am and wakeup by 12:00Pm)
Other than this I'm physically active in my daily routine.
So, my height is 5'3, current weight is 60Kg and my goal is to reach 50Kg. although my body fat is equally distributed and i feel every section of my physique is chubby but i also feel my upper body is bigger maybe that's because i have an inverted triangle body shape.. idk. but i feel that my upper body is heavier compared to lower. especially forearms and back. So, i want to lose that fat.(I want to lose weight in a healthy way so i don't end up gaining it again)
Now, i need some sort of professional or experienced opinion. With this plan and consistency, will i be able to achieve my goal? If so, how long do you think it'll take? Is my goal realistic? Do i need any changes?
And most importantly. Will i be able to change from chubby to toned physique?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/edC9UKW
No comments:
Post a Comment