I am an 18 year old asian man and like- throughout my teenage years I’ve always had bigger legs compared to my body? This summer starting from may to august i went from around 140 lbs to 124 lbs. I see a huge difference in my chest, arms and face, like they’ve gotten muchhhh thinner than before, but my legs still kind of look the same? They’re definitely like a little thinner but they‘re still kind of big.
Most of my weight loss journey has been cutting calories, eating healther and just walking more. I don’t really go to the gym that much (like around 2 times a week on a good day skfnkskfk) so i’m wondering if that’s something i should start on?
but yep it’s been a struggle losing the leg fat while the rest of my body loses the fat
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DLbgzEH
No comments:
Post a Comment