I am still figuring out a way that works for me. I am a woman of 64 kg and 162 cm, i have gained 5 kg over the past year and would like to lose it. The issue is for me when i try to eat fuller breakfast and lunch but small dinner i am going to bed starving and therefore it affects my sleep a lot, I wake up early, i don’t sleep well, I feel bad next morning. i tried lately to eat later around 11 oclock breakfast and than have lunch around 2 and have bigger dinner of around 800 calories. I am hungry in afternoon but it helps me to have bigger dinner, it means i can have my dessert, I can have proper meal with my family and I make healthy lunches like protein based for lunch. Is there anyone who have tried it and it worked for them?? Or i might be gaining more weight this way??
I would like some success story as I am a bit lost on what I should do. i want to lose weight but i dont want to lose my mental health by not sleeping properly
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lJrtQwe
No comments:
Post a Comment