Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Not feeling much difference at almost 35 pounds down

25F, 5’1” SW: 225 CW: 192.2 GW: 135

I’ve been losing weight since April of this year. I’ve been working hard and it feels like I’ve been doing at least an okay job. After my second baby last July, I weighed the most I ever have, and I’m just trying to get closer to a normal weight for my height.

My mother in law planned a birthday party for me at a pool, which is very kind of her. I put on a swimsuit I haven’t worn in more than a year and a cover up dress in size XL that looked like it would fit with room to spare in the store. (Changing rooms were closed, so I know I took a gamble here lol)

I couldn’t believe how huge I felt. Both the swimsuit and cover up were so tight that I was uncomfortable. I’m so discouraged and feel like my almost 35 lb weight loss has done nothing for my body. I realize I’m being dramatic but I don’t even want to go so that no one has to see me. I just needed to rant, but if anyone has experience with something similar I’d love to hear how you overcame it.

submitted by /u/Historical_Taste978
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dCe5Mty

No comments:

Post a Comment