Sunday, August 9, 2026

Increasing my TDEE

Hello. I’ve been on a weight loss journey of which I am almost done. My goal weight is 8 stone and so far I’ve accomplished this purely through a strict diet. However as a 5ft 2, 33 year old mixed race female living a very sedentary life my TDEE is incredibly low at 1400 ish to maintain.

I want to increase this so that I can actually have the calorie intake of a relatively normal person as I don’t want to be stuck in the land of restricted eating. Obviously the way for this is to actually exercise regularly, fundamentally I am a lazy person it’s how I got fat in the first place I fully admit that… I also feel a general anxiety going to the gym, feeling self conscious based on a previous creeper encounter.

However I don’t want to waste my efforts as such I would be grateful if someone could just tell me oh if you go on the treadmill at this speed/incline for x amount of time it’s gravy. I know weights are highly recommended but I do have a chronic shoulder injury that’s prone to dislocations very easily. I’ll go to the gym late at night when it’s quiet and make it a part of my routine as I am a creature of habit once something sticks. I did try getting into the local pool because I enjoy swimming but I live in a pokey village and it’s constantly booked. 🫠
Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/TripsyN03
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/aX4MnpS

No comments:

Post a Comment