just started my weight loss journey a few months ago.
It sucks because I used to be skinny.
I never threw out my skinny clothes. I want to be able to wear them one day and I thought they'd serve as good motivation. But instead they kinda just make me sad. They've been sitting there untouched for months to years. I can't afford to buy new clothes that fit me better right now, so i currently only have less than a weeks worth of clothes that currently fit me at all, but even those I am stretching them out. I see them all getting rips and holes in them. And I have to do laundry multiple times a week since I have such little clothes i can wear.
I'm so tired of the clothes that fit me right now too. I want the exciting smaller ones again.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jI2M47b
No comments:
Post a Comment