Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Losing weight after losing stress

I've heard of (and experienced) people gaining weight from being stressed, and then struggling to lose it later. Lately for me, though, it feels like it's been the opposite. I had a long period of stress, from being in school, to becoming a parent, to then dealing with a contract that was adding pressure and struggling to find a job. But a good majority of my stress-causers have been mitigated. Since having that become the case, I've finally begun losing weight, to the extent that for the first time in over a year I'm below 185 lbs (where I'd usually hover around 190-205. Has anyone else had this kind of experience, where de-stressing has led to finally losing weight? The other factor is, I'm not sure if I should be concerned, since a good bit of the weight loss happened fairly quickly (like 5-10 lbs in about a week) before plateauing at a slower decline.

submitted by /u/AnnyP
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Or0lAj4

No comments:

Post a Comment