22M, 5’8” and currently weight around 192lbs (87kg) looking to cut down to around 155-160lbs (70.5-73kg). Need motivation and advice from those who have been successful in their weight loss journeys as I’m starting mine. I haven’t been happy with my weight for a while and I’m looking to change that now to avoid side effects down the road given that there’s a family history of type 2 diabetes.
Currently, I do have a gym membership although I want to use it more but have found myself dealing with a lack of motivation given that I come home from work exhausted and finding myself not wanting to go to the gym at all. I went tonight for the first time in about a month as I’ve been insanely busy and haven’t had time for other things. Currently I do get between 8,000 and 10,000 steps a day. What else can I do to help me lose the weight? Thanks!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lyjinYh
No comments:
Post a Comment