Sunday, August 23, 2026

It gets better!

Hey all, just turned 36 the other day and am 6’1 and 182. I started this weight loss at my max of 220 in march after a breakup and went full steam into getting my health back.

I was super strict and obsessive with it and took no days off losing almost exactly 1% a week for 19 weeks. I had a big trip planned and made it in early August.

The trip was a blast and I felt more confident than I had in a decade and I was able to consume normally without too much gain.

It’s been about 3 weeks since then and I weigh in once a week now which honestly is so refreshing as my days became defined by my weight. My trend is not worrisome at all.

Most importantly I eat variety now. I still do my main meal which I weigh but don’t track anymore which is a good chunk of my day hitting most of my minimum threshold. But I allow myself to eat out now or have a few beers without panic. My love life has improved a ton as I’m not restricting everything like before.

I feel so damn healthy. Like I a person I don’t recognize. I have been looking at my pictures from the trip and can’t believe what I am seeing. I genuinely look happy and confident which is new to me. Feeling so amazed I can still do this and seeing my hard work pay off has been incredible.

To everyone on this grind right now, it’s so worth it and it gets better. Once the lifestyle and habits develop, it gets so much easier. Thanks for the support this sub helped a ton on this journey 💜

submitted by /u/WhichWolfEats
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fqHZd6A

No comments:

Post a Comment