I am 16 years old. For my entire life I’ve been in some form of sport (swimming, soccer, tae kwon do, cross country), but last December I had a bout of mental health issues that made me lose all motivation to do anything. I stopped running, going to the gym, and eating healthy.
I went from 170lbs at 6’2, to 220lbs in just 7 months. Because of my height the fat was more evenly spread out, and coincidentally my fashion sense changed to wear more form concealing clothing so my peers didn’t really notice. But I know I can’t keep living like this, especially with school starting soon.
A lot of my friends have had weight loss journeys, but I’m afraid to ask them for advice cause I’ve always been the “fit” guy.
This morning I walked 12km, taking a route that includes downhill and uphill sections, and burned ~800 calories. I tried running some sections but I lost all my stamina from when I used to run regularly and I had to stop after a couple 100 meters. I don’t know what else I should do to burn calories (as in the past I’d just go running or walking) cause I don’t think 800 calories is enough to form any meaningful deficit (unless I eat one meal a day).
I’m just wondering what I should do to increase my calories burned, my running stamina, and any other tips you guys might have.
Thank you in advance!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FPO3cl4
No comments:
Post a Comment