Monday, August 17, 2026

NSV: Doctor said I was the healthiest person he’s seen today.

This feels good. Went for my regular follow up doctor appointment today. I’m finally in the healthy weight range after 2 years of work. My doctor was going through my bloodwork which had all improved drastically and he said, “You’re the healthiest person I’ve seen today.”

What great motivation to keep it up. I’m trying to get a little more solidly in the healthy range but I’m not going to force anything if my body doesn’t want to go much lower (it’s been harder the last couple months). There was a flyer in the exam room for a 5K benefiting an organization that my doctor is on the board of. I plan on signing up for it!

Wishing everyone here continued success on their weight loss journeys!

submitted by /u/sunset8949
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Fj6nsYu

No comments:

Post a Comment