Wednesday, August 12, 2026

How does your period impact the scale?

I know that everyone who has a period tends to experience weight loss much differently than people who don't. For example, EVERYONE has daily fluctuations, water weight retention.etc., but for those of us who have periods, our weight loss can look very different.

My weight loss tends to go in waves depending on where I am in my cycle. I lose weight as soon as my period hits and will continue to lose for another week until I plateau a bit. When I ovulate, the weight that I've been losing comes off again. I plateau again after that until the first day of my period. It's so incredibly aggravating because I sometimes will psych myself out and beat myself up for "not losing" when its really just fluctuations and water retention due to my cycle.

I'm really just trying to see how normal my pattern is and how many other people experience weight loss in alignment with their cycle. So, I'm curious, how does your period impact your weight loss?

submitted by /u/kaleidoscopeeyes4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Bn7Q2Kz

No comments:

Post a Comment