Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Feeling discouraged

Since May 5th i’ve lost 19kg (41lbs). i’m 5’6, I started at 103kg, and just hit 84kg this morning. My weight loss is slowing down now, and I’ve just started strength training to help bump it up a bit.

I feel everytime i tell someone i know in person about how i feel about it, how proud i am, they just sorta brush it off like ‘oh cool’ then change topics.

I’ve been overweight / obese for about 4 years now, and finding the discipline to actually lose the weight has been very hard. I’ve cut down on how much I eat, but still eat whatever i feel like most of the time just smaller portions.

It feels like no one I actually know is happy for me, even my partner just says ‘nice!’ then goes about his day, despite him seeing how much it has affected me.

It makes it feel like i’m not making any progress, like theres almost no difference between where i am now and a few months ago and it’s just super discouraging. I am proud of where I am, I just wish the people around me were as well.

I just wish there was a faster way to do it 🤦‍♀️

submitted by /u/LoquatVegetable9131
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/y1V5wED

No comments:

Post a Comment