Hi Everyone,
A few months ago, I started a weight loss journey via calorie restriction as I simply realised how much I was eating per day (3000+ kcal/day). My recommended deficit via the TDEE website was 2400ish after establishing that my maintenence was roughly 2900. However, I decided to go a little lower and sit at 2100kcal/day and have a deficit of 800-900 per day. This actually has left me wanting more pretty badly, and I now understand why a deficit at half of what i am doing is recommended but we move.
I have since, over the past 9.75 weeks, gone from 126.5kg to 112.75kg. This was simply by reducing meal size, and calorie counting. I do have a standing job where I average about 6000-8000 steps per day, so that may have helped.
I'm just wondering how could I make my progress better, and how do I develop better habits such as eating more veg and exercising at all, let alone more? I try to eat more veg and balanced meals in general but its pretty difficult due to sensory issues associated with touch and taste. Plus, im a simple guy, tedious things irritate and feel like a waste of time.
Another point I'd like to ask, realistically how much of my weight loss so far is fat and/or muscle loss? I know some was water weight as i lost 4kg in my first couple of days, im just curious otherwise.
Thanks :)
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GYOlVTH
No comments:
Post a Comment