Wednesday, August 19, 2026

How to lose 20 lbs

Hello, I am a 18-year-old M and I’m trying to lose 20 pounds. I am 5’10 and I weighed in yesterday at 195.2 lbs, and I’m aiming for 175. I used to be 209 at one point and I got to 195, and I even went as low as 188 (though water weight could have played a role in that). When I lost that 15 lbs, I did a pretty restrictive weight loss but I didn’t think I lost muscle, mainly because I did some workouts (maybe 2-3 times a week). I want to lose this last 20 lbs as quick as possible for an event thats coming up, in around a month. I’ve struggled with consistency, although that time when I lost that 15 pounds I was locked in, I’ve been on and off for about 1-2 months.

I’ve also heard mixed opinions that dropping this much weight at this rate would be mainly muscle loss and not fat loss, and I don’t really want that. I’ve also heard that its BS and that ppl have lost straight fat and leaned out. I just want to know if it is possible, and how I’d have to go about it. Another thing I also worry about is gaining the weight back. Thanks!

Some things you might want to know:

My maintenance calories is 2600, here’s some measurements I took yesterday if it helps.
Waist: 37 in
Hips: 43** in
**Chest:
37 in
Upper Arms: 13 in
Thighs: 27 in
Calves: 16 in

submitted by /u/Dramatic_Fix_3328
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SN9EDBk

No comments:

Post a Comment