My Details:- Age: 22; Sex: Male; Height; CW: 69.4 kg (153 lbs); GW: 60 kg; SW: 84 kg (185 lbs); Total weight lost: 14.6 kg (32 lbs); Weight loss required: 10 kg (22 lbs).
NSV: This is the first time I had been able to touch my toes in 15 years by bending forward.
I have never been in a healthy weight since age 8. Even before puberty I had been a victim of childhood obesity. I lived in a semi-urban environment but a highway was right in front of the street and my parents didn't feel safe me leaving home unsupervised before the age of 16. Since childhood I had eaten household meals which were heavy on vegetable oil and carbs. Even though my meals were mostly healthy I ate a bit too much and gained weight.
I did yoga with my dad before that time and was quite flexible and was able to touch my feet by bending forward.
During Covid my weight exceeded 90 kg (198.5 lbs) from 75 kg (165.5 lbs) before lockdown.
In the current day I started my weightloss journey in August of 2024 at 84 kg. On July 18 2025 I weighed 76 kg (167.5 lbs). I started going to the gym on 1st August 2026 and have gained quite the strength back that I lost after losing 14.5 kg. Currently I weigh 69.4 kg as of 26th August, 2026. I wish to be at 60 kg by December 31st of this year.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fzHZ862
No comments:
Post a Comment