Monday, August 17, 2026

Increased hunger after 3 months of basic calorie deficit

I had gained a lot of weight in last 1 year and decided to try a low calorie deficit and low carb diet with walking and strength training. I am very happy with my progress so far and I have been consistent for 3 months. I have lost around 39 lbs so far and never did extreme dieting. Ate homemade meals with slight reduction in carbs and added lots of Fiber and protein. Now after 3 moths after loosing the weight I put on in last 1 year I am starting to feel quite hungry. Is this normal ? Any tips to control. I have not been using any weight loss drugs and have been recommended bariatric surgery if my attempt to loose weight fails this time. I still have atleast 100 lbs more to go. Any tips ?

Starting weight 3 months back : 358
Current weight 320
Weight lost : 38 lbs

submitted by /u/Sweaty_King_5914
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CIM1Eqa

No comments:

Post a Comment