Wednesday, August 19, 2026

How to stop cravings after milestones

Hey everybody!

Does anyone else have the problem that after a few days of a successful deficit and even some lost weight, you just start craving all of the high calorie foods you don't eat as much? Like clockwork every time I have a week or two where everything works like planned, without even much effort, but as soon as I see some kind of benchmark I start thinking about some kind of high calorie food so much that most of the time I just eat it to make space for more important thoughts? And it's not even that I don't eat those foods while in a deficit, I eat them sometimes in moderation!

Really any type of tips to avoid this is appreciated, it just makes the weight loss so much harder than it could/should be...

(English is my second language so sorry for any mistakes)

submitted by /u/Long-Negotiation6514
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/50qNuwL

No comments:

Post a Comment