So, I am a busy neurodivergent teenage student. I really don’t have lot of time to workout, and I’m too broke for gym memberships etc. since I’m still a teenager, I live with my parents so I really don’t have a say in what we eat either, so it’s harder to control calories.
I’m struggling with my body image mostly because my arm and lower belly fat, which I’ve been working on. I’ve been doing some fast workouts daily (with rest days included), but I’d like to ask does anyone have any tips I could do? as I’m neurodivergent I have a hard time to do stuff for longer periods of times + hard time updating my routines + can’t do the same stuff day after day.
Any workout routines etc that you can do at home, tips on how to lower calorie intake while still living at my parents or what I could change to get some results sooner would be appreciated 🫶
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PIi8x6K
No comments:
Post a Comment