I was prescribed Metformin yesterday and I’m looking for some weight loss stories from other people who successfully lost weight on Metformin.
For context, I’ve always been “bigger” since I hit puberty as a young girl. I’m 31 now and have two children. I’ve had a lot of health issues over the years (total hysterectomy and total thyroidectomy) and I’ve been unable to lose any weight, I just keep gaining. My thyroid panels came back normal and my endocrinologist believes it is PCOS and insulin resistance.
I now weigh 274lbs at 5’7” and I would like to be completely out of the obese range someday. I’m really hoping this works for me alongside healthy eating and exercise! Not to mention, my boyfriend is a total smoke show and he plans on marrying my fat ass and I would like to be a super hot bride when that time comes 🩷🩷🩷
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Aa859yM
No comments:
Post a Comment