Sunday, August 30, 2026

I'm 220 lbs with BMI 31

I have gained a significant amount of weight over the past year due to a health issue that has now passed. I am now keen on losing weight and get back to my pre-morbid weight of 170 lbs. Considering I am looking to lose about 50lbs, how long will this journey take and any important things to keep in mind ?

As for my current state, running feels 'heavy' and so does any physical activity. It's a little daunting for me to go from a healthy weight to something so high. I have heard success stories in the past so I am definitely motivated to make it happen, I am just looking for some guidance/tips to make the journey smoother and hopefully quicker.

Also do you recommend any programs or personal trainers (cost is OK), specifically geared towards rapid weight loss in a healthy manner ?

submitted by /u/DramaticAd8141
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4eDA9Qg

No comments:

Post a Comment