What I find really funny is that when I was 129KG eating sweets, chocolates and all kinds of junk food my mum would make comments like “you need to get rid of that belly,” “you’re bigger than all your siblings.” Now that I’ve decided to cut out all the sugar and eat clean I’m suddenly “being brainwashed” and “taking this thing too far.” I currently weigh 92KG and really proud of my progress.
Every single day she’ll come in to the kitchen to see what I’m making or eating with comments like “that’s not enough food” or “too much eggs isn’t good for you,” “you body still needs sugar.” Genuinely STFU!!!
I went out clothes shopping yesterday and realised that I can now fit into Medium sized clothes when before I was wearing XXL. Now my mum is trying to put me down saying “is this what you’ve come to, you can’t become slimmer than your brother” who is 10 years younger.
I say all of this to say, this is only going to make me lose more weight just to annoy her even more. No one gets the right to dictate how I want to look and feel within myself. I always hear her whispering to my sister about my weight loss and I hear every comment. I’m very glad that I’ve never cared what ANYONE thinks about me.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/T9L8cf0
No comments:
Post a Comment