So I started my weight loss journey after a major surgery on my arm I had a few months ago i started at 285lbs on May 28th I was doing ok for about a month I went down to 282 then a week later I shot back to 286(july9th) So I got on a meal suppressant and I went from 286 to now I am currently at 273. (Weighed in today)
I eat about 180-200g of protein a day and keep my fats below 70g. I feel like I’m not losing weight quick enough my goal weight is 215 and no I wouldn’t consider myself fat fat I have an athletic build but not cut at all. For example at my strongest I could squat 450 without a belt bench 350 without straps and clean around 225.
I just need some advice I normally eat two meals a day. Mostly because of my probiotics I am taking for sibo I was diagnosed with a breath test.
Supplements I’m on our creatine, magnesium glycinate Santa Cruz electrolytes and Santa Cruz sleep caps. any other supplements suggestions would be welcome.
Any other thoughts on what I should do and am I making good progress?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/exRrJCy
No comments:
Post a Comment