Monday, August 3, 2026

How many days a week should you do strength training?

I am currently doing 3 days 1 hour each strength training at home with the help of a personal trainer. I have about 23 - 25 kgs to lose. So apart from this, I'm in calorie deficit and do walking daily.

I try to do strength training sessions the other three days through YT videos, but just for 30-50 minutes. Lately, I have been thinking if I'm overdoing it.

How do you know how many days are required?

Whether you are straining your body too much ?

Does it help accelerate weight loss if I do 6 days a week with 1 day of rest ?

My other concern is time. Spending at least 2 hours per day for movement may not be practical always. So that is another reason I'm reconsidering this.

submitted by /u/DreamLoveHope14
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JCxsbUZ

No comments:

Post a Comment