Monday, August 17, 2026

Feeling dispirited

I’ve always ate the same. In the last six months I’ve gained about 13 pounds. I had a small health issue that prevented me from working out like I usually do. I tried intermittent fasting and gained weight. I did calorie counting and calorie deficit but found it extremely difficult. I’m 5’1 and so a lot of the weight loss calculations were saying my max would be 1000-1400 calories a day. I had headaches, was irritable, miserable and was still not seeing results.

I don’t drink sodas, eat relatively healthy and truly do not eat any different than I ever in my life. I’ve started working out and now the only difference is that I’ve stopped gaining

I’ve gotten my thyroid checked, gotten blood down to see if this could be something else it all comes back normal. I’ve definitely gained some muscle but my bmi is 25 :(

I could use any encouragement on if people have ever lost weight after nothing happening when they first started out.

submitted by /u/Relevant_Progress411
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3VLdxuJ

No comments:

Post a Comment