Thursday, August 6, 2026

Rambling Weight Loss Motivation

I know us in this subreddit are here to really lose weight but as words of motivation: please take this seriously

After getting to a healthy weight, the world literally opens up. You are more confident about yourself. Sleep apnea goes away. It's okay if you lose a little bit of lean mass, just try to get enough protein most of the time. I let the possibility of losing lean mass scare me into preventing a serious weight loss journey. I won't sugarcoat and say this will be easy in the beginning but with a calorie/nutrient tracker, it'll get much better. So much food out there have terrible nutrition and we are psyopped into thinking it's okay to eat them regularly. Eat as organic as possible and portion everything.

I wish i did this sooner.

submitted by /u/Several-Extension436
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/duQWYOT

No comments:

Post a Comment