5'9, 160#, F43.
I've made it to a healthy BMI.
But physically I'm still not quite where I want to be.
I have a very physical job, a decent amount of muscle, a solid frame.
But between 3 pregnancies and a 100#+ weight loss, I have some loose skin and still too much body fat in my upper arms, upper thighs and lower abdomen. The kind you can pinch and jiggle around.
I'm not looking into surgery until I know for sure this extra flab is permanently attached to me.
However, the rate of loss is now extremely slow. I lose a pound a month, if that.
I can't (and don't want to) eat less and what I do eat is generally healthy. High fiber, protein, very little processed foods or sugary junk. I work too hard physically to dive into a bigger deficit -- currently at around 500 calories below my sedentary TDEE not counting farm work.
My body is just hanging on to those last 5-10 pounds (?) for dear life.
Has that been the experience of others who lost a significant amount of weight?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JX5F8IS
No comments:
Post a Comment