Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Why does my weight drop whenever I work from home?

I always hear people worrying that working from home (WFH) will make them gain weight, but I have the exact opposite problem, and it's making my goal to gain weight really difficult.
I recently finished a 3-month probation period where I had to work continuously from the office 5 days a week. During those 3 months, my weight stayed consistently around 55–56 kg. Now, I’ve been working from home for just one single month, and my weight has already dropped down to 53kg.

The exact same thing happened at my previous job: 5 days a week in the office kept me at 55–56 kg, but the moment I transitioned to WFH, it dropped all the way to 52 kg.

I eat the exact same amount of food in both environments maybe even slightly less when i am at office. Why does my body hold onto weight at the office but drop it at home? Has anyone else trying to gain weight run into this "WFH weight loss" trap?

submitted by /u/Competitive_Rule_641
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/q9PdSbr

No comments:

Post a Comment