Hi all, I’m 34F, 5’5”. SW was ~160 lbs in early April, CW is ~148, and I’m aiming to get down to 130-140 while doing body recomp. I am losing weight consistently but quite slowly, with an average rate of .5 lbs per week. Some weeks I’ve stalled completely, some I’ve had a “woosh” of 1-3 lbs of weight loss. I’ve noticed my menstrual cycle definitely impacts this: I retain water during my period through ovulation and then see most of my progress right after ovulation up until the day or two before my next period. I’ve been strength training 3-4x per week, walking at minimum 10k steps a day, and eating between 1750-1950 calories (my TDEE is calculated around 2250). I’d love to hear from others with similar experiences, especially if you lost weight slowly but consistently. I’m okay with this rate/pace as long as it eventually gets me where I want to be, but I can’t help but question if I should be doing something differently to see more steady progress. Thanks in advance 🩷
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/h6aUKfZ
No comments:
Post a Comment