I’m f20 5’4 150lb, Monday through Friday I lift each day and hit 15k steps each day. I eat 1500-1600 calories with a minimum of 130g of protein. I go out alot on weekends tho. So on weekends I drink alcohol, eat fast food, and don’t hit my protein or step goal. But on weekends I stay in a deficet, and I eat 1400-1500 calories. So basically on weekends I don’t have a step goal or protein goal, and do whatever I want , within a deficit. Will this highly affect my body composition or weight loss goals?
Will eating junk and drinking alcohol within a deficet most weekends negatively affect the way my body looks, or my weight loss goals?
For example, this week I went out on Saturday and had tequila and pizza within a deficet. And my weekly average macros were 34%fat 30% carbs 34% protein. 54.4g fat, 116.9 carbs, 129.8g protein. Lifted and 15k steps 5x average calories 1500-1600. But sometimes my protein will be like 110-116g average
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/g8LRBKl
No comments:
Post a Comment