Monday, September 17, 2018

5'6/31/F - Down 16 lbs in 7 weeks

Hey everyone, first time posting in this group. I just wanted to share my experience! I was 168lbs 7 weeks ago when my husband and I decided to give weight loss another try. He had read on a subreddit somewhere about 1500 being enough...calories that is. We should have figured out how much we were eating before that, but oh well. Apparently the average for me would be about 2100 calories/day and for my husband about 2600/day. The 1500 sounds worse than it is. We just made some different choices in what we're eating, and holy crap, what a difference! Swapping out white bread for rye bread, turkey burgers instead of beef burgers, vinegrette dressings instead of ranch for my salads, etc. My husband has fallen off the wagon a bit (he likes to snack) but even he is down 14lbs. We just keep track daily on a dry erase board on the fridge to help us stay on it. It works! This is the lowest weight I've been since my first child was born 12 years ago. Hoping to get down to 145lbs. Gotta start toning lol. To anyone trying to lose weight, keep trying! You'll get there!

submitted by /u/Sadistic_B
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xnEegl

No comments:

Post a Comment