Saturday, September 15, 2018

Losing Weight Slowly

Hi All! I am F/6’1/SW:289/CW:272/GW:170ish

Those 15ish pounds I’ve lost is the only weight I’ve lost in a year. I lost most of the 15 pounds within my first three months. I feel frustrated because I find I will occasionally dip into 260s but then it goes right back up to 270s. I am counting calories (1650/day) and being more diligent with weighing and sauces, but I find that I still don’t really lose weight. I figured that after a year, I might’ve lost at least 50 pounds, considering I am about 100 pounds overweight, but 15 pounds is kind of a blow. I was running about 30 miles a week but stopped within the past month because of swelling around the artery in my knee.

I have recently noticed my blood pressure is getting higher and I tend to get sick easily. I am only 18 and I’m worried that I’m going to die young. I know weight loss will help, but I’m having so much trouble losing weight, I’m scared that I’ll run out of time in the process.

Do any of you have advice on what I should do? Should I overhaul my diet? Try a new exercise? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

submitted by /u/cluke22
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pa2S0f

No comments:

Post a Comment