Saturday, September 15, 2018

Saw a weight loss doctor. Worried.

Hey all.

So as the post suggests I saw a weight loss doctor a week ago today. (Legit medical Dr. )

Long story short I was put on a 1,000 calorie a day, modified Keto diet. (1,200 on days I work out.) The doctor wanted me eating 90g of protein a day to keep from losing muscle and only 30g of carbs.

I’ve been trying my damdest to keep within my guidelines as well as keep to the paperwork I was given.

I’ve been drinking at LEAST 8, 8oz glasses of water a day and taking all multivitamins and supplements that I was told to take.

Last night, day 5 of my diet, I was hit with this horrible nausea and dizziness. I legitimately felt like I was going to pass out. This is not the first time I’ve experienced it this week but it has certainly been the worst and it lasted for hours.

This worries me. What if I’m driving and this happens? I could pass out and kill myself or someone else on the road. Or if I’m at home I could fall and bust open my head or lose some teeth. Obviously this is problematic.

What’s going on here? Is my body under fueled? Are my electrolytes off? Do I need to up my carbs to a more moderate number?

I’ve called and left a voice mail for my doctor to call me today but I’m starting to wonder if he knows what’s best. I hate feeling like I did last night and I’d rather not experience that again.

submitted by /u/Undene
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NjkKVa

No comments:

Post a Comment