Tuesday, April 9, 2019

15 lb weight loss

Over the past few months I made a decision that I wanted to be fit and fifty. Since I have a year to go, I began the journey to get back in shape in January. I have a hectic schedule working and running a nonprofit on top of being the dad to a 13 year old athlete. I wanted to encourage my son to be his physical best, but found it hard to encourage him from the sidelines. In January, I began a calorie restrictive diet and began increasing my physical activity. I have been a gym member for years but only went occasionally.
I decided to change that. Good bye Netflix and bottles of wine, hello water and weights.

It is working. Today, I feel better about my progress than I have since I started. I am seeing huge progress.

Here are the pics of me today, and me the night I started in January.

Progress Pics

submitted by /u/AdoptiveParent2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VvlSou

No comments:

Post a Comment